As a marketer, you’re under more pressure to be accountable for your results.
But with stretched in-house teams/skill sets, and increasing complexity of go-to-market strategies, you feel like you’re getting beat up every day, with no end in sight.
1Tracker will focus your team on getting more of the right things done. It helps predict more certain outcomes, makes sure you’re on track to get there and provides intelligent dashboards to help communicate your journey.
Quickly create your annual plan.
Using the Digital Brand Sales Funnel as a framework, you'll use 1Tracker to automagically collect as much historical data as you can, and use that information with hundreds of flexible modelling assumptions to predict the next 1-year, 3-year, and 5-year results.
Execute your digital roadmap.
Persistence is 90% of the job in digital marketing. With 1Tracker, you'll follow an agile marketing methodology that helps you reduce the increasing complexity of your initiatives. Your team will stay on track with what's important; delivering leads in the short-term as well as growing your digital brand equity long-term.
Measure and gain insights.
A full-suite of interactive dashboards let you view and compare data over time, instantaneously, including full digital brand sales funnel data. Filters allow you focus on a wide range of related data, and learn from ratios and other deltas. These learnings feedback into the 1Tracker forecasting cycle on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
The DBMMS platform is a proven system of dashboards, presentations, notes, and spreadsheets that allows your team to understand your end-2-end marketing data, trends, and ratios. Once your live data sources are connected, users can log in 24/7 to quickly review important KPI’s and channels, as well as get caught up on their to-do’s and status updates. This shared vision allows everyone to quickly make decisions. Adopt the live dashboards in your weekly marketing and executive ops meetings.
"Even though you are on the right track - you will get run over if you just sit there."
• Forecast Go-to-Market Digital Brand Sales Funnel KPI’s based on historical data, future assumptions and predictive analytics
• Customizable sales funnel items/subcategories, automated to populate full model
• Flexible start dates and client revenue models
• Seasonality and weekly variation incorporated into forecasts of sales funnel stages
• Forecast tabs include trending ratios and key KPIs
• Targets are assessed on a monthly, weekly and daily basis; ability to analyze performance for whole company or segments
• Dozens of other assumptions
• Track actuals against forecast on daily / weekly / monthly basis to answer “Are We On Track”
• 1Tracker includes connectors to dozens of 3rd party data sources including website traffic and conversion data, financial and business performance data and social media presence
• Standardized data API integrations gives easy access to hundreds more; customization available
• Technology agnostic; DBMMS is a methodology that deals with inputs from your entire marketing tech stack
• Data harvested daily for automatic use in dashboards
• Allows for manual input, including tracking marketing expenses for marketing financial ratios
• Includes summary page with comparison of last two years of historical data to three years of forecast data
• Automatic calculations for COA (Cost of Acquisition), CLV (Customer Lifetime Value), churn, MRR, mixed ASP and much more
• Forecasts become increasingly precise as more historical data is accumulated
• KPI summary sheets facilitate more effective communication between management and marketing teams
• Types of dashboards include DBMMS, Google Analytics, Search Console, PPC ads, Youtube & Social
• All dashboards designed for a single screen, no flipping around. Great for printouts if that’s your thang.
• Dashboards include user selected data ranges and period comparisons
• Filters allow the user to slice and dice the data the way they need to
• All dashboards customizable in Google Data Studio
• Export data to Excel or Google Sheets for further analysis